About the Institute
NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, Mumbai was established in the year 2013 to provide quality legal education with a global focus, dedicated towards the advancement of human dignity, social and economic welfare, and justice through knowledge of the law.
About NMIMS Law Review Blog
NMIMS Law Review Blog serves as a regular accompaniment to our annual Law Review. The submissions are accepted on a rolling basis. It is dedicated to facilitating discourse and creating a body of scholarship on contemporary legal issues. It aims to provide exposure to intensive research and comprehension of complex matters, along with providing an industry interface and explores key insights essential on the professional as well as the academic front.
We welcome original, unpublished submissions that are including but not limited to articles analysing contemporary developments, research notes, opinion pieces, and case comments. The authors are not restricted to any particular area of law and submissions of an inter-disciplinary nature analysing contemporary legal issues are encouraged.
Submissions are accepted from academicians, legal professionals and practitioners, and students at all levels of legal study.
- Word limit: Between 1000 to 1500 words, exclusive of endnotes. Longer posts may be accepted and published in parts. Please contact us at nmimslawreviewblog[at]gmail.com to discuss the same.
- Submissions are accepted only in the English language. They must be original and unpublished. Any plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Co-authorship of up to 2 authors is allowed.
- The text of the submission should contain no reference or indication to the identity of the authors or their institutional affiliation. The title of the document should be renamed to the title of the submission.
- The submission should be in Word format (.doc or .docx and in compatibility mode).
- Submissions should be made strictly on this form.
- Times New Roman (Title – 14, Bold; Subtitles – 12, Bold; Body – 12).
- Case laws to be italicised.
- Referencing: All references are to be hyperlinked. Should the source cited not be available online, endnotes may be used per the Bluebook 20th Edition format. No footnotes.
For queries, please feel free to contact us on nmimslawreviewblog[at]gmail.com