Manan Mehra is a 3rd year law student at NMIMS KPMSOL. He is an avid socio-legal writer, passionate about social issues involving questions of law and justice. His works are a blend of law, social sciences, and quantitative data. He has 5 articles published at Sabrang India Magazine:
· A look at how the Tibetans became the most successful refugee community in India
· Witness the human consequences of forced migration through the Chakmas
· Death by excreta: The cursed lives of India’s manual scavengers.
· Rein’state’ed – The case of the ‘exchanged’ women at Partition
· How SC has balanced the right to protest v/s public inconvenience: Shaheen Bagh