The NMIMS Law Review, established under the aegis of SVKM’s NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law is hosting its first National Article Writing Competition in collaboration with Saraf and Partners (“Competition”), pursuant to its aim to develop a platform for hosting contemporary legal discussion.
Authors are invited to submit articles on the following areas of law.
- Competition Law
- Corporate Governance
- Foreign Direct Trade and Investment
- Investment Law and Financial Market Regulation
- Laws of Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Undergraduate law students pursuing five years and three-years LL.B; Post-graduate law students.
III. Submission Guidelines
Plagiarism: All submissions will be checked for plagiarism by the Editorial Board. Infringing, offensive or plagiarised submissions will be liable for rejection.
Co-authorship: Co-Authorship is not permissible.
Formatting Guidelines: The main content of the manuscript must be formatted as per the following guidelines:
- Font Style: Garamond
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified
- Headings and sub-headings are to be formatted in a uniform style. A one-line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and must not be underlined.
- Footnotes must conform to the Bluebook Citation and Style Standard (20th ed.)
- Word-count: 3500-4000.
- Submissions must be made in .doc or .docx format only, sent to email@example.com, with the subject of the email as “Submission: National Article Writing Competition”.
Anonymity: To facilitate our anonymous review process, we require you to confine your name, email address, phone number and affiliation and only enter such details in the email body. Disclosure of any information concerning the identity of the author(s), within the body of the manuscript is strictly prohibited.
IV. Submission Deadline
25th April, 2023
V. Cash Prizes
- Winner: Rs. 8,000 and a chance to intern with Saraf and Partners
- First Runner Up: Rs. 5,000
- Second Runner Up: Rs. 3,000